Hub Young APK - Hub Young is a new app that lets you interact with and contact Mondodri Education and Rizzoli Education digital books for secondary school. HUB Young is full of tools for customizing: selecting favorites, composing and sharing text and text notes, text-to-speech, drawing tools, interactive and self-correcting exercises on the page. In addition, the text of the book Devoto-Oli for the Italian language integrates with a simple click that allows you to discover the meaning of each word in the text.
HUB Young was developed to promote content education: in the Access field, you can select legible fonts, change the spacing and font size.
Application Details S.P.A. By sickness punishment
HUB is a reading application for Mandatory Education and Rizzoli Education for young teachers and high school students.
Download and browse the digital version of your activated books at HUB Scuola www.hubscuola.it. With Hub Young, you can also view your book offline, customize your pages, and enrich your study with audio, video, and documents that can be used directly on the page.
- Text optimization tool
- Multimedia content (audio, video, documents, exercises)
- Add and share notes
- Convert written to spoken
- Page exercises on interactive and self-improvement
- Hub testing
- Minor Devoto-Oils
- Accessible field (legible font)
We currently offer version 5.2. This is our newest, most customized version. It is suitable for many different devices. Download directly from the Google Play Store or other hosted versions. You can download even without registration and a login count is not required.
We have over 2000 devices available for Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Motorola, LG, Google, OnePlus, Sony, Tablet ... With many options you can easily choose the games or software tools that you need. Is convenient.
This can be useful if there are country restrictions or restrictions on your device on the Google App Store.
How do I install an OBB file?
- First, download the previous APK file from HB Young.
- Copy the APK file and install it on your device's SD card. (Do not open it after installation)
- Next, download the obb file and copy it to the desired location named * .obb file:
- Sdcard / android / obb / com.mondadori.mebookyoung /
- The full/absolute path of the obb file looks like this (note upper and lower case):
- If you do not have this type of folder, create it manually on your SD card.
How to install APK in your Android phone
Files are the standard format for the distribution of Android apps and games. The abbreviation stands for APK. “Android Package Kit” and there can be many reasons why you want to download the APK file. You can download files from sources other than the Play Store, download versions prior to the current version, or download games or applications that are no longer available on the Games Facial Google website.
The most common problem is that your Android device cannot install IDOS from unknown files or unofficial sources. To complete the installation, you need to enable the option to install third-party applications.
- The Hub Young 5.2 APK requires the following permissions on your device.
- Allows the application to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows the application to access the network.
- Enables the use of PowerManager WakeLocks to prevent the processor from going to sleep or blurring the screen.
What is new?
- Optimization of tools
- Automatically save accessibility of the configuration
- Dictionary with legible fonts
- Practice on the business improvement page
- If you have any doubts visit the assistenza.hubscuola.it Writes to us and we'll be happy to help you!